Πέμπτη 29 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

From Me to You

Good afternoon dear readers!
I have an announcement to make. When the Christmas holidays are over I will freeze my creations and deliveries to focus on my studying. I am a senior you see so this is kind of a crucial year - Well, I don't believe that too but that's how it goes here in Greece. That's all folks! I will post once in a while though but I won't be able to manage the orders and tons of homework at the same time.
When the National Exams are over for good I have many MANY surprises... I won't tell a thing.

Bisous mes amies! Enjoy your holidays and don't forget to write down your New Year's resolutions, which I've always thought as nonsense but this year I changed my mind.

From me to you, love, health and happiness.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. awww to 3anado sto fb and i thought it was another post!!! se katalaveno....(vasika toso kero aporo POS EXIS TOSO XRONO na vriskesai st fb i na ftaixenis pragmata..) telospadon,ama exeis xrono,kane kana 3ebarko post xD tha perasei grigora tha deis!!i want surprise :P

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή